Friday 7 August 2009

No Pictures

The last two days have been tough. No photos as,to be honest, I'm trying not to look at them. The most painful ones have now begun to go black in the centre of the crater, I sincerely hope this is because it is dying. The biggest group (the bottom section of the picture below) have now formed this white/yellow kind of base.. when you touch it it is solid as a rock, and is raised about 13mm so obviously walking is very very painful.
I decided to use a razor blade and scrape, had quite a good effect actually. Over the really painful parts of my foot I was really gentle though. On the top of my foot a few of the verruca tops actually came off, so for the first time I used the avoca pen (Silver Nitrate).
On my other foot my toe had swollen. I think this was the tape although the verruca was one of the nasty ones that has gone black inside and is quite raised up. I thought long and hard and decided to go for it and scrape the most painful one. It actually wasn't that bad as long as I was gentle it was a bit like grating garlic!!!!!
I then used vinegar and gently taped it with micropore.
I used vinegar for the others again, but even so this is a tiny step forward, I managed to touch the verrucas and they have been SO painful, its almost relieved a bit of pressure of them.
Im now thinking of the next step forward. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment